Refer a Friend
GOOD FOR YOU | GOOD FOR THEM
Put some cold hard cash in your wallet when we hire someone you refer! Our partner hospitals are always looking for highly recommended talent. You don’t even need to be our employee to participate. Scroll down to learn how YOU can earn some extra dough.
We are devoted to supporting our hospitals.
Our hospital teams focus on practicing quality medicine while building our team members into the leaders they wish to be. Whether you’re an AAH employee or not, you can pass along your contact’s name and information. Give us the opportunity to help them further their career ambitions!
Step-by-step guide for SmartRecruiters AAH Account Holders
Step 1: Log in to your SmartRecruiters AAH account
Step 2: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner
Step 3: Toggle down to ‘Switch to Employee Portal’
Step 4: Select the job you wish to refer someone to
Alternatively, you may use the referral link at the bottom of the job post. Click on ‘referral link’ to copy the link to your clipboard and send the link to your referral. You will be the referrer of anyone who applies using this link.
Step 5: Select ‘refer a friend’ and fill out all fields in the form
Note: if your referral applies using your referral link, you do not need to fill out the form.
The referral will get an email to apply to this job, please make sure they complete the application (check spam!)
Not an employee? That’s ok!
You can still refer someone to us. We’ll very much appreciate it and compensate you for the hire! Please complete the referral fields below to submit the lead and we’ll reply back verifying receipt.
Referral must be completed through our SmartRecruiters Employee Portal platform with all required information completed or be communicated directly to your Talent Acquisition partner. The referral must be hired at Full-Time or Part-Time status within 6 months of the referral, maintain employment with the hospital for 90 days and be in good performance standing to meet referral qualifications. *excludes DVM Student
Externship referrals. Referrer Must:
• Not be connected to a recruiting/staffing firm
• Not refer yourself
• Be familiar with the candidate, personally or professionally
• Be 18+ years of age and a legal right to work in the US to participate in the program
• Not be an AAH central support team member
• Not participate as an equity stakeholder in an AAH partner hospital
• Refer the connection prior to their submitting an application for the position you’re referring them to
Candidate Being Referred Must:
• Not have been previously employed with an Alliance Animal Health partner hospital
• Be a newly recruited candidate and not a connection in our previous pipeline for the last 6 months (you will be notified if this is a duplicate candidate/referral entry)
• Know they are being referred – will be required to acknowledge they were referred by you
Payment Terms: To receive payment for your referral from Alliance Animal Health, you must complete a W-9 and any other documentation required by Alliance Animal Health. A check will be mailed to the address listed on your W-9 approximately 30 days after your referral completed their first 90 days of full-time employment with the partner hospital.
Please note, all referring connections that receive payment from Alliance Animal Health will also receive a 1099 for the year their payment was received. Payments will be made by check from Alliance Animal Health, in accordance with Alliance Animal Health’s policies and guidelines.
In the case of multiple connections referring the same candidate, the individual who submits the candidate’s information into the SR Employee Portal first will be the one who is paid for the referral incentives.